Fergie - The Dutchess [2006](Track list)


01.Fergalicious (feat. Will.I.Am)
02.Clumsy
03.All That I Got (The Make Up Song) (feat. Will.I.Am)
04.London Bridge
05.Pedestal
06.Voodoo Doll
07.Glamorous (feat. Ludacris)
08.Here I Come (feat. Will.I.Am)
09.Velvet
10.Big Girls Don't Cry
11.Mary Jane Shoes (feat. I-Threes, The and Rita Marley)
12.Losing My Ground
13.Finally
14.Get Your Hands Up (feat. The Black Eyed Peas)
15.Maybe We Can Take A Ride [Bonus Track]

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog has been created to provide the track list of various artists and their respective albums. The blog does not provide any music for downloading and all advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. For questions about this blog, please contact the author.

Free MP3 downloads

artist :
song :



  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP